The Farrell Review
Post date: Aug 7, 2014 11:47:29 AM
The Farrell Review covers the following topics:
- Education, Outreach & Skills - Education from primary through to professional education; engaging with the public and skilling up decision makers.
- Design Quality - Changing the culture of planning and improving the everyday environment by making the ordinary better.
- Cultural Heritage - Our built environment past, present and future.
- Economic Benefits - Global exchange and the value of good design.
- Built Environment Policy - Leadership and place-based policies inside and outside of government.
Download the review at http://www.farrellreview.co.uk/download